Friday, October 28, 2011

Waking up with my princess

Daughters are always special to dads !!!

The past few mornings, thanks to my laziness, I am waking up along with Prarthana and how very heavenly it feels.....

There are very few things in this world which are as delicious as being able to see your girl still sleeping all curled up (the countours of my princess' lithe body make me wonder if she will make the next nadia comanechi, I hope I have got the name of the athlete correct)....

Her small acts of discomfiture ( those lovely grunts, the graceful body stretches, the ever-enjoyable grimaces).....

And then, with great difficulty, she opens her little little eyes and viola, the one-man entertaining troupe comprising dadda is ready for her...

Making her give out the beautiful and cute first smile of the day ( god bless you) and later cuddling with her, kissing and prrring (i dont know a better word) her bare stomach, her soft hands and palms, her angelic cheeks n chin, she is adorable.....

Slowly I realise that the honey moon is over... We both have to get up and get ready for the day... Mom makes an entry and wishes my baby gal 'good morning', she obliges mom with luminous smiles (but turns n winks at me as if saying, " the best is only for you dadda."

I wake up, only to wait so eagerly for tomorrow morning.... I love you my dear.... Let the choicest of blessings be bestowed on you....

Would it be too foolish to wish that you stay as a 7 month old for ever?????

2 comments:

vani said...

good one....

vani said...

nice one and good that u r able to put your heavenly moments in words, keep it up bro, god bless you